Installing the launcher
PixelCoat’s launcher is a program that keeps the application up-to-date and downloads showrooms and collections when they are ready.
- Download the launcher here. If your browser tells you that the file might harm your device, press “keep it“.
- Open the downloaded setup.exe file. If you can’t find it, it’s in your Downloads folder.
- Windows Defender will prompt a screen to protect your PC. Press “More info” and then press “Run anyway“.
Our launcher has no administrative rights so it is safe to use. For questions regarding the safety of the launcher, contact us.
- The installer will open, press “Install“. After that Windows Defender might prompt the same screen again, press “More info” > “Run anyway“
- Let the launcher install
- When the launcher opens, add your login information and press the refresh button.
- The launcher is set up and will install and update PixelCoat!
- If you encounter any problems during the installation process, don’t hesitate to contact us!